Magsaya Tayo.

Magsaya Tayo.

Martes, Setyembre 27, 2011

lOVE YOUR FAMILY AS MUCH AS OTHERS.

My family is a typical filipino family; consist of my dad, mom, eldest sister, me, youngest sister, and my niece(my eldest sister's daughter)

Nikki has her sudden outburst and an uncontrollable temper, yet i know she cares for us and she thinks of her future. Dad cant leave his vices and shares the same peak of temper as nikki, he is not the super duper caring and loving father but i know he tries ot be one, he seldom smile and show his emotion that is why i treasure every moment when he does. Mom is a greatest worrier, and expect too much from us, while,,, Ate Dor doesnt seem to care of what she does to her life..as in she doesn't care at all! ^_^ while her little angel pia, is a very hyper and talkative kiddo.walang sinasanto at pinapakinggan, even dad. i have all their weak points: the temper, the worrying, and well, hindi pala lahat sorry.

we have faced numerous problems, be it financial, emotional, spiritual, at lahat na ata...
i have the most imperfect family, yet our imperfections made us the most perfect family for me...
we continued to be strong for each other, understanding each other, and accepting all our weaknesses.
we strive to be together as possible, so whatever obstacles may come, i believe we will be able to defy it.
I thank God for giving me the most wonderful family one could ever ask for..
I also ask you dear lord to bless all the people who surrounds us:friends, relatives and close acquaintances.
i love you all^__^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento